skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Darren's Mumbles
A few mumblings by an unknown about anything...
Weather
Weather widget requires the free Adoble Flash Player which you can
download here
.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Working till around 6 30 today than off to church. Lots to do in the next 2 months. Not sure how I am going to get it all done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(7)
Working till around 6 30 today than off to church....
Its Monday and back to work I go. Amyone need new...
Working till 6 today, then taking Bro Carl Francoi...
Leaving Baton Rouge for home..Had a great time at ...
In Baton Rouge for LTC anniversary services. Looki...
Working today till 7 today. Then I am working on ...
Trying to make a small step in this blogging thing.
►
October
(1)
About Me
Darren Spell
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment